Monday 11 August 2008

TechBoxx - Look At The Iphone 3G

Hey everyone its Techboxx aka Barry Aldridge

I haven't done a blog on this for a while and thought I'll tell you about the Iphone.

I had been to the Apple store a couple of times through different gatherings that have happened and had a quick look at the Iphone 3G.

It looks really awesome and may get one in the near future once it goes into Pay As You Go. I hate contract services.

I like how it goes into the Internet really well just like the original one that came out.

I heard the camera isn't that top notch when I saw a review of the Iphone 3G from a youtuber called Y2kjonrichards. So I will give have another look into the phone next time I go to the Apple Store in London which should be awesome.

Here are the tech specs on the Iphone 3G

Phone

Make a call by tapping a name or send a text with the intelligent keyboard.

iPod

Enjoy music and video on a widescreen display and shop for music with a tap.

Internet

Browse the real web, get HTML email and find yourself with GPS maps.


Whats New On the Iphone

3G Speed


Surf the web and download email over fast 3G mobile networks.

Maps with GPS

Find your location, get directions and track your route with GPS.

Once I have the money and that the Iphone 3G has gone to Pay As You Go then I may think about buying one.

Anyway here is the Review of the Iphone 3G from Y2kjonrichards



Y2kjonrichards Channel

No comments: